Aesthetic Medical Device Sales and Marketing Careers
Injectables sales role-Virginia
I am recruiting for a position for an Injectables Sales representative.
Call Points are Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists, Med Spas and Individual Aestheticians, NPs or PAs
Comp Base salary is $90k to $100k
On Target Earnings are $200K. Commissions are paid quarterly and are uncapped. This position can expect another $100k in commissions on top of the base salary and car allowance, so $25k per quarter.
My client is not wanting an over-experienced rep that is fine just making $200k at plan. They want someone who wants to make $300k a year, has a lot of drive, and is motivated by money.
$750 car allowance, Fuel/Gas reimbursements are calculated based on a standard vehicle and customized to your location and business mileage. Also, you’ll have the freedom to drive the car you want! fixed-rate + (business miles x variable rate) = total monthly reimbursement for fuel.
This position comes with a Corporate credit card. Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO start day 1.
The ideal candidate has any type of aesthetic experience –
Med Device experience will also be considered.
I will need a Brag sheet emailed to me as well as your resume. This simply means give me some of your highlights in the industry – things that make you unique for an Injectable sales role.
I will provide you a list of screening questions that I will need answered and returned to me, as well as your salary expectations.
- 5+ years of account management experience
- History of meeting and exceeding sales objectives
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- 3+ years in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry
- Experience in medical aesthetics, working in dermatology or plastic surgery
- Launch experience
- Experience in buy and bill or cash pay medicine
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exhibit a high degree of technical expertise
- Possess advanced business acumen; understands competitors, influencers, and industry trends
- Ability to work in a launch or fast-paced, highly visible and dynamic environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Strong knowledge of analytics, budgeting and key revenue drivers;
- Demonstrate perseverance, resiliency and a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Demonstrate passion, enthusiasm and extreme drive for results
- Possess a “self-starter,” entrepreneurial spirit with extreme accountability/ownership for territory results
- Ability to build buy-in, persuade and influence others
- Ability to connect with, build, and maintain customer relationships
- Possesses cross-functional knowledge in areas including marketing, sales, finance/budget, data analytics;
- Strong analytical, consulting, and business planning skills
- Advanced knowledge of the aesthetic category
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to easily build relationships and work across diverse customer base
- Advanced presentation skills; ability to engage and meet the needs of various audiences