Aesthetic Medical Device Sales and Marketing Careers
Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Injector – Coeur d’ Alene, ID or Spokane WA
$50,000 – $175,000 a year – Full-time, Contract
The Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Injector will be an influential and key member of our entrepreneurial medical team, providing non-invasive cosmetic evaluations, consultations, treatments, and treatment recommendations as delegated by an overseeing physician. Treatments may include: anti-wrinkle treatments by injections including neurotoxins, dermal fillers, platelet-rich fibrin therapy including hair rejuvenation, aesthetic treatments (Morpheus8, Lumecca, Laser Hair Removal & Women’s Wellness – Vtone & FormaV, Tone, medical weight loss consultations/dosing, men’s ED consultations/micro-injections, etc. Excellent opportunity for an experienced Aesthetic Injector/medical professional to provide aesthetic treatments and medical wellness services for a luxury boutique medical spa.
Must be an Idaho licensed Registered Nurse (RN), Physician’s Assistant (PA-C) or an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN), or Nurse Practitioner. Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of continuous injector work with an emphasis on the art and science of aesthetic injecting so that your clients have a natural look. You are conscientious, on time, keep appointments and detailed charting records, and love what you do.
We are a group of professionals with a small family dynamic and the candidate must be able to work quickly, under pressure, and efficiently with clients and staff.
When you work for us, you will be expected to:
- Certifications in injectable treatments such as Botox, Juvéderm fillers, and Inmode workstations.
- Accurate charting of clinical documentation
- Develop an appropriate treatment plan(s) based on the client consultations, your clinical assessment, and knowledge of all service offered by all providers
- Follow all protocols as set by the Medical Director with an emphasis on safety
- Professional, business appearance
- Must be available to work weekdays. Our hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. No nights or weekends. In addition, you will be expected to attend any VIP events to educate and demonstrate injection services to attendees
- You will be expected to be knowledgeable of all company promotions, membership programs, their benefits as well as be knowledgeable of all products and services.
- Attends all scheduled meetings, which may occur outside some working hours
- Laser certification a plus- If you have experience with InMode devices even better.
- Proficiency with patient EMR
- Hold a high level of professionalism when interacting with clients, patients, and staff members
- Open to learning new techniques, treatments, and brand language
- Cheerful, upbeat demeanor and can-do attitude
- Excellent customer service and consultative skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong conflict and problem-resolution skills
- Accurately maintain and update client records, photography, obtain consents, detailed documentation of procedures performed and products or equipment used
- Demonstrate strong procedural, technical and anatomical competency of injection techniques for the various aesthetic injection procedures offered
- Support the vision and uphold the mission, values, policies, and procedures of the company
- Perform additional administrative office tasks and other duties as assigned
- Conduct good faith examinations, diagnose health and skin conditions and illnesses and provide treatment plans
- Perform cosmetic injections such as Botox, Fillers, and PRF
- Ability to properly educate clients on all treatment options and products offered
- Delivery aesthetic treatments such as micro-needling, laser skin resurfacing, and chemical peels
- Experienced administering hormone replacement therapy namely Biote Pellets, and O and P-shots, etc. a plus
- Experience with weight loss program managements for patients
- Comply with required protocols and compliance policies
- Assist in all areas of clinic operations and work closely with the Management Team
- Ensure examination room sanitized, cleansed, and stocked
- Partner and collaborate with General Manager, Office Manager, Medical Director and other Associates.
- Operate and maintain laser and aesthetic devices.
- Maintain accurate records and schedules
- Inform patients about their health conditions and prescribed medications
- Oversee patients’ overall health
- Promote good health practices
- Prior Aesthetic Injection experience required
- Current Idaho State License or be able to acquire ID licensure
- Portfolio of client results with before and after documentation
- Proven Sales Experience
- Must be a team player and self-starter with emphasis on organization
- Experience in Platelet-rich plasma
- Proven experience in a medical spa setting
- Licensed and experienced with aesthetic lasers
- Knowledge of health and patient care regulations
- Advanced professional knowledge and kept up to date with the cosmetic industry
- Background knowledge and experience in dermatology and skin care
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethics
- Team spirit with a positive attitude
- Patience and cool-headedness
- Willingness to continue gaining knowledge and clinical experience
- Valid nurse license
The position is full time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Salary plus commission
Physical setting: aesthetic and wellness clinic
- Monday to Friday